Angola Investor Mission - October 2018 - Register your InterestThursday, March 29, 2018
by Business Council for Africa
Investor Mission to Luanda, Angola
Date: October, 2018
We are delighted to offer you the opportunity to visit Angola on this Investor Mission in October 2018. This Mission is open to all sectors and gives you, the delegate, the chance to choose from a menu of services to ensure that you receive the most benefit from your participation.
About the Mission:
- This Mission will be led by The Business Council for Africa & Invest Africa, an investor network platform for business leaders, investors and entrepreneurs to gain insight into doing business in Africa.
- The Mission will be composed of circa 10 individuals, thus enabling an intimate and targeted meeting environment. Delegates are encouraged to outline their key meetings of interest upon confirming interest to attend.
- The closing date for registering your interest is Friday 30th April 2018.
- Considering recent political changes, Angola’s growth prospects are positive under President Joao Lourenco’s leadership.
- This year, the IMF project the Angolan economy to grow by 2.25% from 1% in 2017, and growth may reach 5% in the medium term.
- The new administration is rightly focused on macroeconomic stability and improving governance, albeit the core issue is the heavy debt burden.
- There is an array of promising prospects for conducting business within the country. Several firms operate in Angola, including, BP, Diageo and Standard Chartered Bank.
- The fastest growing sectors in Angola are, Oil and Gas, Construction and Infrastructure, and Agriculture – the latter being a national development priority.
Benefits of the Mission:
- Unrivalled access to industry heads, senior government officials and local entrepreneurs.
- Tailor made proprietary meetings focused on individual industry of interest.
- In country introductions as well as access to BCA-IA members who have complementary interests in the chosen country and/or sector.
Who is this Mission for?
- This Mission is multi-sector and open to all
- Participants will include a range of Private Investors, Private Equity Firms, Family Offices and Multinationals.
- Express your interest by e-mailing email@example.com